Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A first for me

Last week we got an official babysitter for the first time (a pre-teen girl that we paid). We've left our kids with family or other adults before so they are ok being away from us but I was worried about getting a babysitter. I don't know why it stressed me out but I was so proud of myself when I finally called one. Adelia was excited about the idea and Tucker was a little nervous. When we came home after three hours, Adelia was unhappy because she was having so much fun. I thought the girl had been too uncomfortable to feed them dinner because I didn't see any signs that she had, but later we realized that she was just awesome at cleaning up after! It was a great experience and now Andrew and I will feel more comfortable going on dates outside of the home (We always have stay-at-home dates after the kids go to bed!) I finally did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment