Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Date Night- Game Mania



Andrew was in charge of this night. We simaltaneously played four games. It got a little crazy! We played backgammon, dominoes, chess, & checkers. We had a bean bag for each game that we used to mark whose turn it was. So basically we just ran around looking for a bean bag on our side and took our turn and then threw the bean bag back on the other side. We tried to finish within a time limit, which I think started at half an hour, but we were having so much fun we ended up just finishing all of the games no matter how long it took. I discovered that I don not have the skills to play more than one strategy game at a time. I was so confused with the chess game. I lost that one so fast! Andrew totally beat me. He won backgammon, dominoes, and chess. I managed to win checkers. I think we will definately repeat this date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment