Thursday, February 23, 2012

Date Night Idea- Learn to Dance

This is especially one of my favorites because I love to dance! I think Andrew has fun too but I suspect he does it to be nice to me. We just go go to the library and borrow how-to-dance videos. We have gotten different kinds of swing and ballroom. It is fun to experiment with a new kind of dance when absolutely no one else is watching and you are with somebody who already loves you. Unfortunately we have not retained any knowledge we might have gained from these date nights but they are always fun anyway!

3 comments:

  1. That is the best recipe to dance...when you are with someone who loves you and no one else is watching! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Ashlee willardson, we were in your ward a few years ago when our girls were babies. I saw a link to your blog on the mchs website and wanted to say hi. Paul and I have often wondered about you guys, I think you were headed to Georgia? Anyway, we are still in the valley it would be fun to get the kids together if you are close let me know, my email is ashleewillardson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that idea! I ballroom danced for years and think this is such a great idea! I bet it was so fun, just having you two in the room to learn together :) How fun!!

    ReplyDelete